- Everything you wanted to know about primary school grammar but were afraid to ask.
- Baffled by the grammar your child is learning at school?
- For any parent who can’t tell an adverb from an adjective, and are frozen in fear when your child asks them about conjugating conjunctions, I am running two workshops demystifying the grammar taught to primary school children, helping you to help them.
- The first will cover the basics – nouns, verbs, adverbs, etc – while the second will introduce the hard stuff, like co-ordinating conjunctions and the dreaded fronted adverbial.
- To book, or for any enquiries, contact Sarah Herbert on email@example.com, or 07903 205293.
- It’s on 3 and 10 November, 7.30 to 9pm.
- One workshop is £15, or two for £25.
7-11 Coppermill Lane
Tel: 020 85213211
Our opening timesTues - Fri: 9:30am - 6pm
Sat - Sun: 10am - 2pm
Tel: 020 8521 3211
Donate!Help us continue to provide an inclusive and welcoming place at the heart of Walthamstow, where local people can connect to each other, learn new things and make their ideas happen.
Subscribe to our newsletter:
What’s On @ The Mill
The Mill on Twitter:
The Mill on Facebook: